UFC president Dana White has told Conor McGregor to forget about fighting at UFC 200 in July. McGregor had been due to fight Nate Diaz in a rematch in Las Vegas this summer, the man he lost his unbeaten UFC record to, but briefly announced his retirement from the octagon earlier this week.He retracted his retirement on Thursday, saying his earlier announcement had been provoked by the amount of promotional work he had been forced to do for previous fights. But White said that was part and parcel of UFC and ruled out the chance of Diaz taking on McGregor for a second time at a press conference in Las Vegas, one the Irishman failed to show for.Anybody who has fought for the UFC over the last 16 years knows that we try to give as much leeway as we can on things, White said. McGregor (left) lost for the first time in his UFC career when Diaz defeated him in March But you have to show up to promote the fight. You have to show up to press conferences and shoot the commercials. Its part of the job. Its what we do here.We gave Conor every opportunity in the world to get here. We get criticised a lot for bending too much to Conor - and we do. Conor is a guy that has stepped up and fought in big fights on short notice. I respect Conor very much as a fighter and I like him, but you have to show up and do this stuff. Diaz applies a choke hold to win by submission against McGregor during UFC 196 in Las Vegas Diaz was in attendance at the press conference, along with a number of other fighters, and dropped a large hint that he would not fight at UFC 200 if his Irish rival was frozen out of proceedings.I came to fight Conor McGregor and I dont really have too much interest in anyone else, Diaz said. I dont have any interest in fighting at all. If thats what we were going to do, I thought we were going to do it.I didnt ask for that fight, he asked for that fight. If we dont do that fight, Im going on vacation. Also See: Do you like McGregor? McGregor: I am not retired McGregor pulled from UFC 200 Who is UFCs real No 1? Cheap Nike Basektball Shoes Online . Numbers Game looks at the As getting Jon Lester from Boston, sending Yoenis Cespedes to the Red Sox along with a deal involving the As and the Minnesota Twins. The Athletics Get: LHP Jon Lester, LF Jonny Gomes, OF Sam Fuld and cash. Nike Basketball Shoes Cheap . Colton Sissons also scored for Milwaukee (19-12-8), which went ahead with a two-goal third period. Wade MacLeod and Greg McKegg replied for Toronto (23-12-4). http://www.nikebasketballshoesclearance.com/ . Kansas City became the first team in baseball history to win four extra-inning games in a single postseason on Friday, as Alex Gordon crushed a leadoff homer in the 10th and Mike Moustakas added the deciding two-run blast in the Royals 8-6 win. Cheap Wholesale Nike Basketball Shoes . He was 26. Edwards, the Supercup Championship leader, was in the passenger seat as an instructor for a private training session at Queensland Raceway at Willowbank, outside Brisbane, Porsche Motorsport said. Nike Basketball Shoes Outlet . Halak did not get the start in the Washington Capitals Tuesday night game against the St.ORCHARD PARK, N.Y. - Defensive tackle Kyle Williams and linebacker Nigel Bradham missed their second day of practice because of knee injuries, leaving the two Buffalo Bills starters status uncertain to play at Detroit on Sunday.Coach Doug Marrone declined to provide any update on the players status by saying he first needed to consult with team doctors.Williams, a three-time Pro Bowl selection, hurt his right knee and Braddham his left in a 23-17 loss at Houston last weekend.dddddddddddd Williams watched the start of practice from the sideline on Thursday.Its also uncertain whether starting left guard Chris Williams can play because of a back injury that forced him to miss last weeks game.Buffalo (2-2) has lost two straight in preparing to play the Lions (3-1).___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and http://twitter.com/AP_NFL ' ' '